Thursday, June 16, 2005

Game On

Well well.

Maybe I should have kept my big mouth shut.

Kabushiki Kaisha Sony Computer Entertinment (also trading as Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.) a company registered in Japan and situated at 2-6-1 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan

and

Sony Computer Entertainment Limited a company registered in England and Wales (Number 03277793) whose registered office is Golden Square, London, W1F 9LD.

Have issued legal proceedings against my company in the Royal Courts of Justice.


I will be personally presenting our case to The Courts.

My court is that of Public Opinioncommon sense will prevail (unless money has something to do with it!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

beat them for us.

Anonymous said...

Just go for it.

Sony don't have any grounds to take this kind of action.

Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you. ;)

Anonymous said...

Good luck, although I suspect that the weasel words of Sony's lawyers will find favour with the courts.

It seems strange that in a market that is global, we are restricted in buying and/or selling things because manufacturers want to maximise their profits.

I wonder what the law would say if you bought these in Japan, then sold then as 'Second-Hand'. I suspect that they couldn't do a thing.

Anonymous said...

Good luck dude!

Anonymous said...

I think this is outrageous. First they screw the UK by releasing the PSP so much later than in the rest of the world and now this?

It seems that large companies are perfectly happy with some aspects of globalisation (off shoring, etc) but not so happy when it works against them.

Does anyone know a sony email address that we can write to to express our disapproval? I would have thought that given the forthcoming PS3 / XBox 360 battle they would be keen to avoid pissing off the gaming community.

Anonymous said...

good luck!
Sony is TOO BIG (for me).
greetings from Poland!

Anonymous said...

What is the court date?

Dan Morelle said...

not set yet.